Autumn Meeting 2023 Miami
10th & 11th October, Miami
We are delighted to announce that the PEMA Autumn meeting will take place October 10th & 11th, 2023 in Miami. Members and invited guests can expect an action packed few days; with opportunities to network, participate in panel discussions and technical committee meetings, listen to insightful speakers, attend the Gala Dinner as well as other off-site activities and events.
REGISTER NOW – Registration Closes September 7th
All attending members must register on the link below to be included in the event. Members can bring a maximum of 2 representatives.
Please use the link below to reserve your stay at the below special rates:
- City/Pool View Room – $279.00
- Bay View Room (limited availability) – $319.00
Reservations must be made on or before the cut-off date of Thursday, September 7, 2023 in order to be eligible for the group rate.
Monday 9th October
- Arrival Drinks Reception at InterContinental Miami
Tuesday 10th October
- Offsite Tour (Details TBC)
- Networking Lunch
- Afternoon of Technical Committee Meetings with Presentations from Trent Global Port Services and Cummins Inc
- Private Yacht Cruise Networking Dinner
Wednesday 11th October
- Full day of PEMA Meetings and Guest Speakers:
- Daniel Hendrickson (VP Asset Management at Port Virginia)
- Jonathan T. Daniels (CEO & Port Director at Port Everglades)
- Cary Davis (General Counsel & VP Government Affairs)
- MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED
- Gala Dinner